Toronto – Rosalinda is a new vegan restaurant located in Toronto’s Financial District and the food is spectacular. This vegan Mexican cuisine restaurant seats 136 people and is spearheaded by Max Rimaldi, Jamie Cook — partners at Pizzeria Libretto — and Grant van Gameren.
THE FOOD – VEGAN MEXICAN CUISINE
Rosalinda’s dishes are very fresh and flavourful, and not overly seasoned. If you like a little spice in your life then you’ll love the Mexican dishes on the menu.
Snacks at Rosalinda
- Multigrain Chicharon and Totopos: sikil pak, guacamole, serrano, ancho
- Veggie Fritters: tamarind-ancho dip
- Potato and Mushroom Flautas: poblano salsa and cashew crema
Things To Share at Rosalinda Toronto
- Jicama and Citrus Salad: avocado pistachio crema, pepitas and pickled onion
- Young Coconut Ceviche: apple, celery, pickled shallot and herb leche de tigre
- Beet Tartare: avocado salsa, pine nuts, pomegranate, raw cacao and morita chile
Tacos and Tostadas at Rosalinda Toronto
- Jackfruit Pibil Taco: crispy taro root and slaw
- Chorizo Rojo Taco: poblano tomatillo salsa and cucumber pico de gallo
- Squash Barbacoa Taco: avocado, salsa borracha, radish and chicharron
- Roasted Cauliflower Tostada: sikil pak, almonds, herb salsa verde and pickled chilies
- Avocado Tostada: black beans, sunflower salsa macha, peanuts and pico de gallo
View this post on Instagram
Tuesday isn't Tuesday without Tacos 🙂 The Soft Opening at @rosalinda was a great experience. . These Jackfruit Pibil Tacos were delish! As someone who ditched the meat over a year ago, I'm always looking for new plant-based spots that serve great tasting food. Well, @max.rimaldi , @@jimmysmallz , and @grantvangameren came together and launched Rosalinda, AND I APPROVED!!! Even the meat eater approved! This new Plant-Based Mexican Restaurant, might just be my new fav spot. . The service was great, the vibe was divine and the food was outstanding. . Tomorrow is the big Grand Opening, make sure you grab a table and check out this new spot if you're in the Toronto area. #rosalinda #torontovegan #eathealthy #veganlifestyle #mexicanfood #Toronto #TorontoFood #FoodBlogger #rosalinda #vegan #foodblogger #foodporn #foodgawker #eeeeeats #goodeats #TacoTuesday #softopening #eeeeeats #cleaneating #explorethe6 #tastetoronto #tastethesix #cravethe6
- Spiced Churros: with cinnamon sugar and chocolate banana caramel
- Rhum Roasted Pear: with coconut and lime
- Triple Chocolate Mousse: with coconut- date crumble, toasted buckwheat and dulce de coco
- Tres Leches Cake: with grilled pineapple, mezcal caramel, and coconut cream.
Rosalinda’s atmosphere is stunning. The decor is beautiful, the music is hip, and the vibe overall is on point for a trendy city spot.
Rosalinda is a vibrant space that you can visit and leave feeling great! The staff was very professional and went over and beyond our expectations. It’s the little gestures that really go a long way. The food is delicious, the seats were super comfy, and the menu is varied enough that everyone will find something they like. 🙂
Address: 133 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2L3, Canada
If you enjoyed this you might also like Modern Toronto Restaurant Serves up an Upscale Menu